Have you checked the TaskBuster Django Tutorial?
Check all the things about Django you can learn here!
- How to install Celery on Django and Create a Periodic Task
- Django best practices I. Different environments, different settings files and Git.
- Django best practices II: Project structure and HTML5 Boilerplate implementation
- Django best practices III: Install South, Localization, Internationalization and Django-registration
- Django best practices IV: Models, forms, managers, urls, admin, views and signals
- Django testing: Doctests and Unittests
- Tools for Testing in Django: Nose, Coverage and Factory Boy
- Document your Django projects: reStructuredText and Sphinx
- Security on a Django app – HTTPS everywhere
- How to correctly remove a Model or an App in Django
Django on Heroku
- Install Celery with Django on Heroku and create a Periodic Task
- How to deploy a Django app on Heroku. Part I
- How to deploy a Django app on Heroku. Part II
- How to deploy a Django app on Heroku. Part III
- How to deploy a Django app on Heroku. Part IV
- How to access multiple Heroku accounts from one Computer
- PostgreSQL on Heroku and the pgbackup add-on